Children in Nursery class have been working with Mr Edmondson, using the iPad app Pic Collage, to create a pictogram based on the fruits from the story Handa’s Surprise. After reading the story, each child voted for the favourite fruit from the story. They then worked with Mr Edmondson, to create this fantastic pictogram. Using the data displayed on their pictogram, can you answer the following questions;
- Which two fruits were the most popular?
- Which fruit got the least amount of votes?
- Which 2 fruits got the same number of votes?
- What is the difference between the most and least popular number of votes?
- How many children voted for Mango?
Today we celebrate St Patrick’s Day. We learned about how he spread the word of God in Ireland. He taught the people about the Holy Trinity using the shamrock.
We also remembered Mrs Page.It is her birthday today. Mrs Page will always be remembered for all that she did at Our Lady’s R.C school. She leaves a legacy that will never be forgotten.
I’ve made a website about…. food of course click >here!< to see my website and my daily blogs or weekly maybe even monthly…:)
If you have read my website then I hope you enjoy it as much as I love making food. For the people who have read it, please answer the following questions:
1. What was your favourite thing about my website?
2. What do you like the most about cooking?
3.What is your favourite meal to eat?
4.What drinks do you like to drink, fizzy drinks, still drinks or ice cold drinks?!
This is not a question! TELL ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT MY WEBSITE :))
My favourite book is called The Parent Agency by David Baddiel ; the illustrator is called Jim Field. David is a comedian book writer who is best known for working alongside Rob Newman and Frank Skinner . My favourite book (The Parent Agency) is about a 9 year old boy called Barry who is 10 in five days. He hates his name, his parents and his two younger twin sisters T.S.E (The Sisterly Entity). He makes a wish to get better parents because its their fault he has a horrible name and terrible twin sisters so he is whisked away to the parent agency. Barry (who is about to celebrate his 10th birthday) thinks this is the best thing in the world at first but along his journey he discovers how much his real parents really mean to him. At first it is set in his hometown but after two chapters it is in an alternate universe. My favourite part is when he starts talking to the posters on the wall of Neymar and James Bond. I rate it 9.9 out of 10!
Hello, come and see this website here.
Now you have seen it, I am going to ask you 6 questions:
- What do you like most about your best friend?
- How do you and your best friend get along?
- Do you and your best friend like to do the same thing or not?
- How long have you and your best friend been friends for?
- Why did you and your friend decide to become best friends?
- And finally, do you think you and your best friend will have the best friendship in the future?
Well I hope you look at this website and I hope you enjoy it!
My website is about girls football. The the link will be right here. Hope you like it. If you like girls football SOOOOO much, then you can join for a club.
I made my own website about Steven Universe and its fun to solve quizzes. Garnet and Pearl make a great team to defeat other teams and they always win. Garnet is my favourite to watch and she is the best.
Who is the the best tow people to defeat other teams?
Who is my favourite to watch?
How many people on the first picture in my website?
Hello everybody this is my blog post and if you want to now more about wrestling see my website here.
Here are some questions about my website. See if you can answer them…
Q1. Who is the current champion ?
Q2. Who came after 12 years?
Q3. Is big E in the new day?
This is my website click here to see it I hope you like it and hope you read it all. It is all about nature. Look at it then see if you can answer these questions:
- What were the different seasons ?
- What were the dangers of the snow?
- Was there a map on the website?
- Why do you think you get frost bite?