My mozilla thimble burger (a very big burger)

https://thimbleprojects.org/oladysyear5/356988                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  I have changed this burger project by remixing it. I changed the width the and height and also the name and the price of the burger. I learnt about coding in html because the site tells you about remixing random stuff. It’s a really fun thing to do at home as well.                                                                                                                                                                                      I have changed the html code by  working on my big burger project. Please comment on my burger project. My top tips for writing html code in Mozilla Thimble is to make sure that you don’t delete the different opening and closing tags otherwise your code won’t display properly.

This entry was posted in Computing, Year 5 and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.