Children in Nursery class have been working with Mr Edmondson, using the iPad app Pic Collage, to create a pictogram based on the fruits from the story Handa’s Surprise. After reading the story, each child voted for the favourite fruit from the story. They then worked with Mr Edmondson, to create this fantastic pictogram. Using the data displayed on their pictogram, can you answer the following questions;
- Which two fruits were the most popular?
- Which fruit got the least amount of votes?
- Which 2 fruits got the same number of votes?
- What is the difference between the most and least popular number of votes?
- How many children voted for Mango?